The confessions of an unrequited heart


 

Here are the a couple of the confessions of an unrequited heart and as well as broken heart. Written directly from heart.

Confession
1 :
I wait for one year just to send her happy Birthday wishes at sharp 12 am,  even after knowing the fact she won't reply.
Same message every year.

"Mxxxx Jxxxxl,
Happy Birthday
Sorry for sending you this. I know that you don't want to hear anything from me. 
You feel irritated. 
As it is your birthday,
I couldn't control myself.

I hope you are well.
Stay happy,
keep smiling

Once again Happy Birthday.
Have a beautiful year ahead.
May all your dreams come true.
Please take care of yourself.

All I want is smile on your face. 
Feel free to call me whenever you feel down.
I will try my best to make you smile and laugh without expecting anything in return.
Porque estoy poco loco sólo por ti"
    
Just felt like sharing it.
It's okay to love someone forever doesn't matter they are with you or not.
All matters is their happiness.


Confession 2 :
I remember how many time she told me that not to forget her .
How should I forget her now?

She shared everything with me. The only thing which she didn't share is how to live life without her.


Confession 3 :
उससे कैसे नफ़रत करू यार,
दिल तोड़के गई लेकिन मुझे एक बंदा बनाके गई ,
जीने की आश जगाके गई ,
मुझे अपने आप से मिलाके गई।

Confession 4 :
Healing takes time, but it heals. After an year and 5 months. I felt like I forgot her and moved on. She was in only in my prayers. 

But I didn't understand, what kind of moving on is this.
it's been an year since I used my Facebook account. Only place where she didn't block me.
I am very active user of Facebook but I completely stopped it. 

But yesterday I felt like I moved on. So I opened my Facebook account.
after opening first thing I checked was her profile. I broke down again. I felt like my break-up happened yesterday only.
I don't know, I smiled having tears in my eyes, when I saw her happy pictures.
My hardwork of moving on went in vain.
I silently prayed for her and logged out again.

I respected her decision. 
I don't disturb her, silently pray for her.
God bless her.


© mukeshyasdiary


Post a Comment

0 Comments