Unrequited love quotes in English May 2020

Unrequited Love Quotes



The pain of unrequited love or one sided love is sweet but it's not that easy. It is painful too. Loving someone who don't love you, still some souls do it, without expecting anything in return. Keeping those souls in mind, we are back with a couple of one sided quotes/unrequited love quotes in English. We will keep posting quotes about unrequited love or one sided love.

Pain is same as before. Only difference is, I learnt hiding it better. 
It's been years since I heard from her but still  I have foggy hope that someday she will come and say I was just testing your love. 
Every memory of her hurts me, makes me cry. Still My heart believes in that foggy hope and forcing me to try.

With time, her memories will fade away,
Pain will be replaced with void.
Expectations from others will be reduced.
Kindness will be increased.
That's how, broken soul, heals.

 A long time has passed,
Neither I have your address,
Nor I have hope that you’ll come back.
Still,
Even Today,
I find peace in praying for you.

 I will come to your new city someday,
by wandering.
Who knows,
I might get chance to see a glimpse of you.
This wandering traveler might find a destination.
Before I used to say to you
Take care of yourself.
Now I ask God
“Take care of her”
Situation have changed not the love

 © Mukeshyasdiary 

Also Read
Read Broken Heart Shayari in Hindi
Heart touching Unrequited Love Quotes


Post a Comment

0 Comments