Unrequited love quotes in English 2019 (3 AM Collection)





Heartfelt and heart touching quotes about unrequited love and one sided love. Read out my collection which I wrote in my 3 AM collection which you can relate. Crafted pain with pen.
Unrequited love quotes in English 2019 (3 AM Collection)

बीत गए कई महीने, लेकिन आज भी जब गुजरता हु, किसी भगवान के घर से तो दुआ में तेरा ही नाम आता है।


One fine day your cries and your tries will be worth. Karma will make it worth.
In these unknown ways , I see thousand of people , but nobody have vibe as you , nobody is as special as you were.

One who used to say "don't forget me " 50 times in the day , today they only forgot.


Someday you will realize my pain ,
The day your heart win over your brain.


By listening to my prayers Now even God wondering that what kind of person he is , he never get tired off. He is praying for someone who have forgotten him long back.


There might be a solid reason, Otherwise a person who used to get freaked out just by seeing you sad ,
Wouldn't have broke you like this.


Hope is breaking ,
Pain is trying to hug me ,
Mind has left my company long back but
Still heart is  saying , everything is fine. 

 

Also Read New in One sided love quotes Collection 
Heartfelt one sided love quotes in Hindi
Unrequited Love Quotes in Hindi

Post a Comment

0 Comments