Memories come back


Memories have supreme power , it can make you cry or make you laugh like anything in no time. It opens the page of your past life. We all have bundles of memories, some good memories and some bad memories. 
This poem is based on the memories, how small incidents, events can make you miss the older time and how fast memories floats back.

I tried everything to move on,
I too deleted your number and so on.

But When I see screen of my phone,
When I see name of your favorite song.

Memories come back,
It floats in the air,
I can hear you everywhere,
Tears roll down from nowhere,
I wonder, why did you go 
and where?

I miss that time, 
together we shared.
How can I forget, 
the way you cared.

Those  love confessions.
Those late night conversations.

I tried hard to divert my mind,
I added new people and 
Started new wind.

But When I hear your name
Or when it rains.

Memories float back,
Your voice echoes in the air.

I wish , still you be there.
You know I still do care.

Baby, I just wanna, walk in the rain,
Baby, I just wanna, scream your name.

Baby are you there?
You know, I still do care.

© Mukeshyasdiary
All right reserved.
Not to reuse in any form without author's permission.
Visit contact us page for more information.

Post a Comment

0 Comments