Moonless Night



My life was like moonless night,
There was darkness in my side.
I was looking for a ray of light.
I wanted someone to be in my side.

When, Everyone said Nope,
When, I lost the every Hope.

When I didn't know
what's wrong and what's right.
When I cried every night.

But then,
God sent you in my life like
Orphan got a mom.
Then You made my life like
Homeless got a home.

Baby, You became my bright light,
Baby, I want you to be forever on my  side,
Without you, I gonna be moonless night.

Baby, I just wanna hold your hand,
I wanna walk on beach and that sand,
I am not just saying I really meant.
That's why those letters, I have sent.

Baby be there with me,
Baby don't leave me.

©Mukeshyasdiary 
All rights reserved. Not to re-use in any form without author's permission.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Nice written, you can also visit to https://mydiary400.blogspot.com
    We can create backlinks also share your reply on my comment box

    ReplyDelete